Common factors that affect the web design timeline.
- Getting on the schedule at any given time can take two to six weeks, and we schedule projects based on the date a deposit is received. As a small firm, once your project is in full swing, you will have our undivided attention until completed.
- While we can integrate or customize just about any type of function into your website, certain functionality requirements take longer than others; especially those that require outside programming.
- If we are developing a logo, or other original graphics for the site, we need to allow for an additional allotment of time to complete the graphics.
- If we are researching and writing original content for you, the average completion time is considerably longer than just uploading pre-written material into a pre-designed template.
- The amount of pages – how large your website is, of course, will impact the turnaround time on any project.
- The client’s responsiveness to request for information and feedback also affect how long it takes us to complete a website.