Consult: Dr. Shore was a referral. After consulting with Dr. Shore, we concluded that her current site, while elegant, informational and not horribly outdated, lacked several components of a well-designed effective site. First, the site was did not have any headings or titles highlighting her strong points and competitive edge. The content (description of services) was not divided appropriately nor paired with the right imagery to engage and hold a visitor’s attention. In other words, Dr. Shore had a lot of great information buried in long pages of text.
Solution: Dr. Shore felt strongly that the new design should remain simple and elegant. She took the time to look for and send us sample competitor sites with notes about what she loved and didn’t love about them. With insight into what Dr. Shore was envisioning, along with new pictures she recently had done of herself and her office, we were able to build a website that she was very, very happy with, saying to us upon first glance, “there is nothing I would change with the layout or color scheme – it looks great!”
Here are some the main components that went into making Dr. Shore’s new site visually compelling, user friendly and effective.
- Customized Logo
- Simple Title Bar with contact information and a call to action.*
- A main menu with drop down links allowing visitors to see, at a glance, every procedure and product that Dr. Shore offers
- Beautiful stock imagery hand-selected and layered with Dr. Shore’s new photos to create a visually stunning landing page, with a tagline written to emphasize Dr. Shore’s main philosophy.
- Headings on the home page that highlight Dr. Shore’s unique philosophy, style and credentials.
- Stunning Title Bar with theme imagery layered with carefully selected stock photos perfectly matched to the appropriate product/service.
- Page organized and designed with headers and additional imagery geared to engage and educate visitors.
- Right sidebar with specialty menu and call to action, along with imagery and highlights of Dr. Shore’s credentials.
Additional features we added:
- Related news feeds on several pages
- Ability to download HIPAA and other patient forms
- Secure, HIPAA compliant contact forms